Friday, August 12, 2011

What Month Is It?

The Month Of Change

We should take care of every second of this month because it is the holiest month among the twelve months.  It is the month of Quran.  It is the month of charity. It is the month of worshiping God.  It is the month of regretfulness. This month is the month of forgiveness, and this month is the month of coming back to Islam and Ask for God’s mercy. 
Please, Don’t Lose This excellent Chance .  
Sometimes, I think deeply, but I can’t get what I want while contemplating, but it is true when the opposite works.  When I don’t care about some thing in life, that thing becomes vital to me, but I don’t know why.  Things are changing around me, but in this point my responsibility becomes more than what I was waiting for.  As I mentioned, things are altering, but I have to be careful to know whether the changes are good or bad.  If I am a good person, I have to be careful in order not to change because I am good with my nature now.  However, if I am a bad person, I have to be happy with the changes that may occur in my poor life.  Bad actions should be changed to good if bad deserves to be good.

My Dears, you are just like me.  If you think you are a good person, let yourself go on, but if you think you are bad, this month is the month of change to be good and regret what bad deeds you have been doing I  your life.  My Darlings: there is an important point I want to mention; What is good and what is bad?  If you don’t know what good is, it is impossible to be good.  And, if you want to know what good is, you have to follow the rules of our holy religion, Islam.  Let me define Good how I know:  Good is any thing that God- Almighty- loves. Before doing any actions, think about it whether God agrees with the actions or not.  If God agrees with them, do them without any hesitatation because it is what good is.
Nevertheless, bad is any thing that God hates.  If you think that God doesn’t concur with your deeds, don’t do them because they may not be allowed. My Friends, try to get benefits from  Quran and The Speech of Our Prophet Muhammad(Peace and mercy be upon him) Hadith Sahih.  If you get the definition of good and bad from them, they will be perfect, and we will understand what good and bad are infallibly.

Finally, I desire to tell you that days and nights are going so fast.  We have to take care of them. We should think about ourselves to know whether we are doing what we are asked for or not.  Are we doing what we are created for?   I will leave this question openly to you.  If we haven’t done what we are asked for, still we have time to regret and ask for forgiveness.

Written by Hersh Saidgul

No comments:

Post a Comment