Thursday, October 20, 2011

You don’t know how powerful you are, do you?


You don’t know how powerful you are, do you?
It isn’t always too easy to get what you want, or to avoid what you don’t want.  I have thought about something to help me and /or you in order to avoid committing crimes. However, there must be a way that can facilitate this action.  After having thought and examined some effective ways to help me keep away from committing crimes, I came to understand the power of Control.  There is one way which can help me and you avoid what you don’t want to do or even think about it. The powerful thing that can facilitate our daily deeds is Control. You have a great power, which is your control. It is undeniable that when you understand the power of control and pursue it, your whole actions will be under your control.  Then, when you have the power of controlling yourself, you can control what you do and what you tend to avoid.  Clearly, it is in your hand whether you want to commit illegal actions or not.
I have tested this ways recently.  I have tried to discover a great and effective way that can help me not to look at girls, and finally I got it.  DO you know what the effective way is? It is only the power of Control.  Now, my eyes are under my control.  It is me who decides what to look at and what to avoid.  I am thankful because I got what I had been waiting for.
So, if there is something that you want to do, but you can’t, or if there is something that you want to avoid, but you can’t, you have to test this way, and then decide whether it is effective or not.  Try to take the control of your life. Try to put the remote of all of your actions in your hand.  There is no doubt that you can do it if you want to do it.  Before testing this way, trust yourself, and tell yourself that you can do it; you can easily control yourself.  You are as strong as you want to be; I guarantee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment